Full-Service New Orleans Law Firm Driven to Help Clients Succeed
Experienced attorneys advise on business, government and other issues
Quinn Alsterberg offers clients throughout Louisiana an unmatched combination of skills and experience for their legal challenges. In a comfortable boutique setting, we are able to provide high-quality representation for a wide range of business, government and individual matters. Clients of all types trust us because we not only know the law, we wrote it: former Louisiana state senator Julie Quinn served more than a decade in elected public service and uses her diverse legal background to pursue optimal results. With partner Justin Alsterberg, who brings his record of successfully representing complex litigation clients, they form a true full-service law firm. From the boardroom to the courtroom, our New Orleans attorneys have the knowledge and background to deliver positive resolutions when others cannot.
Skilled advocates finding solutions to litigation and regulation problems
In the New Orleans area and throughout Louisiana, is known for providing exceptional legal service in even the most complex cases by offering the following advantages:
- Big-firm experience, small-firm service — Our attorneys’ track record at major firms allows us to handle high-level legal matters on behalf of clients and constituents, but with the personalized attention to every case that a boutique law firm provides.
- Responsive advice — We take the time to listen to your issues and answer all of your questions so that you are fully informed at every stage.
- Focus on results — With our combined litigation and government experience, our lawyers can help you overcome any type of legal obstacle.
offers a free initial consultation so you understand what’s involved with your legal matter and learn how we can help.
Effective representation for a wide range of Louisiana legal concerns
The lawyers of Quinn Alsterberg advise Louisiana clients in a variety of practice areas:
- Business law — Our attorneys maintain a global perspective to help you accomplish your business law goals in transactional and litigation matters.
- Government compliance and relations — With a former state senator delivering detailed advice, we give companies a decided advantage in government compliance and relations.
- Labor and employment — Quinn Alsterberg represents clients in a complete range of labor and employment matters including those involving allegations of discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Construction and development — Effective counsel for construction and development concerns requires thorough knowledge of construction, permitting, zoning, arbitration and litigation.
- Commercial litigation — We respect the tremendous effort it takes to launch and run a successful business. When a dispute occurs, our commercial litigation lawyers tirelessly pursue a favorable outcome in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Trucking and Transportation – We represent some of the largest third party logistics and transportation companies in the country. From accidents to damaged goods, we handle your transportation related claims.
- Personal injury — After an accident or other type of negligent harm, the firm’s lawyers can help you obtain full and fair compensation for your personal injury through trial or settlement.
- Domestic – Attorney Julie Quinn founded “Family Court” in New Orleans and surrounding parishes as a State Senator. We understand the financial and emotional implications of divorce and custody matters.
- Criminal Defense – From simple possession and DWI to homicide, our attorneys have traveled the state defending and litigating criminal cases.
No matter what type of assistance you require, we are committed to providing sound advice that resolves problems and averts future complications.
Contact an experienced New Orleans attorney for a free initial consultation
Quinn Alsterberg represents clients throughout Louisiana in business, government and other legal matters. Please call 504-522-5607 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our New Orleans office.